Sunday, October 31, 2010

Please

I just got off the phone with Jill's mom. Jill apparently disappeared last night along with her clothes, a backpack, some food, and her laptop. She left her cell phone behind along with an X drawn on her window. Her mom was out at some kind of school halloween party (I guess her mom's an elementary school teacher?) and thought Jill would be ok but I guess she was wrong.

I've sent Jill seven emails already. And I guess this is sort of a long shot but if anyone is reading this, please do this for me: Keep your eyes open for a short asian girl with chin-length layered black hair, with a blue backpack and probably wearing jeans and a U of A sweatshirt, if I know her. She loves that sweatshirt. She wears it constantly.
Oh Jill, oh Jill. Please come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment