Monday, February 28, 2011

Back again

I slept all day. Mom and Ted were at work, and didn't know. And then I get back on the blogs tonight and just...everything is going to hell for everyone, still, and I kind of started crying when I read Alora's post because...well, what else can I say?

I'm scared to go back to Tucson on Sunday. I got a call from Officer Clinton today, asking if I can come in when I get back to give an account of what happened with Daniel, who is apparently still in the hospital and not improving. They want to know if I'll testify against him when he gets better. I told them I will, but honestly I'm not sure what'll have happened by the time he goes to court...I could be dead by then, or worse...

I'm sorry, I'll stop being so fatalistic. It's not helping at all, is it?

I know this is so small, but..stay safe, and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment