Monday, January 10, 2011

Update

I just realized that I haven't posted in a while, and I wanted to let you guys know what's been going on lately. Which is...not much.

The police have no new leads, or at least none that they're sharing. I have the feeling if they come up with anything new, I won't hear about it from them. I still haven't figured out anything new, despite searching. I still haven't seen Blue Scarf Guy and I'm beginning to think he was just some guy on campus, and I'm paranoid. I threw out the dead flowers.
The most interesting thing that's happened is that I've bought books for my classes next semester.
No, I tell a lie. Kevin's hosting an early birthday party for me (I turn 21 on the 19th) which is combined with a last-day-before-we-go-back-to-school party (for some reason classes start in the middle of the week, on the 12th). It's tonight, I'm pretty excited.

Also: I finally found my camera cord, here's the picture of the fish and (X) I saw after Jill's funeral.


I should mention that I know that the (X) is usually referred to as the operator symbol, but (X) is shorter and it's how I came to know the symbol, so that's what I'll continue saying.
If anyone can tell me the significance of that fish, if there is a significance to it, I'd appreciate it. It almost certainly doesn't have anything to do with Jill, but I'd be interested to know anyway.
And, because this entry isn't spastic enough...have you guys heard Mumford and Sons? They're all I can listen to lately. God, that guy's voice is so beautiful. For the last few days it's been them and Andrew Bird on infinite rotation. If you like indie music and guys with fantastic voices, check them out.

Anyway, yeah, nothing new, just letting you know I'm still here, in case you were worried.

3 comments:

  1. Weep for yourself, my man
    You'll never be what is in your heart.
    Weep, Little Lion Man
    You're not as brave as you were at the start...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fish?

    I'm sorry, it could mean a lot of things. I can't really narrow it down off the top of my head, but I can get a list to you later.

    Happy Birthday.


    -C.A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the fish is like the symbol the Greeks would put over their doors to show they're Christian, and be protected. If so...fuck.

    ReplyDelete