Monday, November 15, 2010

Whoa.

I got back from a nice weekend in Flagstaff (Happy 20th, Andrew! Enjoy being as old as me for the month and a half that you get!) and then was immediately flattened by schoolwork, and haven't been able to get online until now.
The first thing I did when I finally got a chance to get on the computer was check my email. No reply from Jill...but there's been a startling jump in the audience numbers for this blog. I checked my stats and it says most of you came from a livejournal group called ONTD Creepy. I have sort of conflicted feelings about this, because I think this means that this is turning into a slenderman blog, or at least it's percieved as such...let's be clear about this: I don't believe that an internet meme is trying to kill my friend. I think she believes that, but at this point nothing supernatural has happened to her or me that can't be explained.
That's not to say that I don't appreciate you guys reading this. I don't know who you are of course, but the fact that someone's interested in my silly little corner of the internet is kind of gratifying. I'd say stick around for more excitement, but frankly I'm hoping that all this "excitement" goes away and Jill gets home safe.

Well, I guess now that I have an audience I can put you to use- if anyone reads Russian or knows someone who does, comment? I'm kind of at a loss for what to do about these journals.

Also, I changed the layout of the blog because the comment button was in a really hard to find place. Hopefully this will encourage you guys to say something to me? I'm not too wild about the dark color scheme, but this is the best of limited options, since I'm not really good with computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment