Friday, November 12, 2010

More

No scans as of yet...I still haven't decided whether or not to post them. I turned the notebook in to the police and if they give me a translation I won't post at all, but they said they probably won't, and it's making me crazy not to be able to understand what she wrote. Obviously I can't translate it on google either, because I don't know how to type with russian letters, and I can't really read her cursive either.

There is some english in the notebook, including the last page.

This is a transcript of that page, because it's hard to read and I want to keep it somewhere. By the way, that "only" spelled "onlly" is not a typo, that's literally what it says in the notebook. She's normally got excellent spelling.

No more hiding. I took this notebook when I ran and if you're looking at it now you need to run too. Ali you have to believe me I tried to keep (X)IT(X) away from you but (X)IT(X) wants you too. That's why I was so scared when you showed (X)IT(X) on the internet because if you already know it's easier for (X)IT(X) to infect. I didn't want this to happen. I'm so so sorry
There's a list of blogs in the middle of this book and you should read them ONLLY IF YOU SEE (X)IT(X). The most important rule is this: stay up high.
I'm so sorry Ali I tried so hard...you're one of my best friends. I don't blame you if you hate me and if anything bad happens to me it is not your fault there was nothing you could do. I just have to warn you. you have to be prepared.

Tell my mom I love her.

(X)

If you're like me, you didn't get this on the first read-through, so let me point it out: "I took this notebook when I ran." "When you showed me it on the internet."
She had this notebook with her in phoenix the second time, and took it with her when she left on the 30th. Which meant that after she left, sometime between then and the 9th, she got into our house and planted this notebook in the bathroom cupboard. Which means she still has the key to the house, and which means that when I freaked out because I thought someone had closed the bathroom door while I was in class I wasn't being an idiot, I was right.

Jill broke into my house and then left again.

I don't know how I feel about this. I'm worried for her for the obvious reasons, but the idea of a girl who's grasp on sanity is kind of loose right now having access to my home isn't that exciting. I pointed it out to the police and they told me to change my locks, but I don't know how I feel about that either. Because it seems like I'm locking my friend out permanently.

I'm going to be in Flagstaff for the weekend anyway. It's time to come clean to Mom and Ted about what's been happening in my life, and it's Andrew's birthday so I'm going to be up anyways. Maybe Mom will know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment