Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Remember

I realized that there is something I can do. It's probably not going to help, probably just going to make things worse but I don't care. If there's even the slightest chance of helping Andrew, of shifting the monster's focus back to me so it stops hurting the people I love, if I can remember anything that will help...so I'm going to do it. I'm going to try and remember.

I posted about this before, a while ago, and then abandoned the idea when Daniel attacked me. I said, and I quote, "it's off the table unless things get desperate." And I think this qualifies.

Tomorrow is going to be hot and sunny and utterly average in every way. A Wednesday. I'm going to lock all my doors and tape over my windows and play something rhythmic in the background, and try to remember. And pray that it works, and that it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment