Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bad bad things

I don't...I don't have the money to visit Andrew. My car is very old and doesn't work well, and last night I thought the battery died, but it was really some kind of complicated electrical issue that the honda dealership says will take over 200 dollars to fix, and my parents can't give me money because they have to help with Andrew and we don't have that much money anyway so...god dammit I just don't know what to do. I've been calling every few hours hoping for something to change but he's still in a coma...I'm useless. What would I do if I were there? Apologize? Have the Slender Man follow me back? Sit there all pointless at the edge of his bed, tell Aunt Caroline that everything's going to be okay?

Jess and Kevin were over last night offering support. I appreciate it but I sent them home because what if they get hurt too? Kevin was the one who saved me on friday. If something happened...

so I've been sleeping a lot. I sleep and then I wake up and call Mom and ask about Andrew, and then fall asleep again. I wouldn't mind as much if the monster came for me in my sleep. At least I wouldn't see it coming.

It's 1:30 in the afternoon, roughly, and I'm going back to sleep. Maybe when I wake up everything will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment