Monday, March 7, 2011

Of course.

I'm a fucking idiot. Why didn't I get this sooner?
I was driving home from Flagstaff this morning, drove down I-10 and about halfway between Phoenix and Tucson, near a small town called Eloy...God, I must have driven past the sign a hundred times. All that back and forth between Flagstaff and Tucson. What a moron.

Exit 208 on the I-10 is a street called Sunshine Boulevard.

So there's something down there. This has to be what Jill meant by the photo. This post has the details from the picture, for reference.
I googled "AZ sunshine blvd miligan" because of the last word on the photo, and there's a street called Milligan that branches off of Sunshine Boulevard. I didn't go down there today, because I didn't know what I'd find...look, let's be honest, it's pretty obvious that it's a trap. Or something that won't end well for me. Why would I get a photo delivered almost to my doorstep otherwise? It's not like anyone involved in this thing is on my side. Certainly not the monster, certainly not H, and if I ever had my doubts about Daniel being dangerous, well...my voice is still harsh every time I try to talk.

Frankly, I'm not really sure how to proceed. I have to find out what's at that exit, but I know I'd probably be walking into some kind of trap. I know I have to keep my friends and family safe but I'm so worn out from being alone. I think I have to remember what happened when I was little, because if I escaped the monster then, I might be able to do it again, at least for a little while, but I'm so fucking scared.

What in the hell am I going to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment