Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What the FUCK

Jekyll told me to look at my twitter, which I made last month and then sort of forgot about. And so...H. - Harriet - is posting there. And I saw it, and my heart went sort of funny, and now I'm daytime drunk and I just took an ativan too so that's a great idea, isn't it.
She knows my name. Well it's right there int he damn title, isn't it, and she must read thsi blog now, because I linked to here and she read the latest entry and what the fuck, I almost want toj ust delete everything but I don't want to be alone. I don't want her to see me but I want to be seen. Shit. This isn't making any sence. I can't get into the account to delete her tweets and you know what's realy stupid? I keep getting mad about having to say the word "tweet" because it makes me feel like an asshole. The woman who killed my firned is on my accounts and she knows me and I'm scared to death but I still don't want to fucking use a weord because it sounds stupid so what the fuck is wrong with me.

Fuck. I don't even know. I'm not even sure how to react. Can the  police do something because I need...fuck, I need something to happen to move forward or change or jsut///dasFUCK FUCK FUCK. Can't even type right? God I'm useless. I hate this. She has no fucking right to act like she cares about me, like she knows me like she didn't fucking kill my friend for christ's sake

fuck

just forget it. you awful bitch, you win ok? I'm crying so hard I fcant see so you fucking win.leave me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment