Friday, March 11, 2011

Codes and the visit

The police have decided to allow me to visit Daniel in the hospital, although there will be two armed officers with me just in case. They did say it probably won't be needed, as he can't stand, but...I certainly won't complain. I am now starting to regret pushing so hard for this, but since I'm supposed to visit tomorrow, I can't back out now. I won't let myself back out.

And as for the other part of my title...since I'm withdrawn from school now, I've been spending a lot of time working on the code in this entry of Vivere Disce. I'm not making any progress, though. I've never been good with puzzles. But I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened and I didn't at least try. I already might have missed Scott...I really, really don't want to think about that. He was - is - a good kid, and if he's not...fuck, I don't even want to think about it. It hurts too much.

Finally, Andrewakoerner and Charlotte...thank you so much. I started crying when I read your comments. I know I say this a lot, but I'd probably be even worse off if I didn't know there were people out there who cared about me. The reassurance of strangers is worth so much to me right now.

1 comment:

  1. I still am, Ali.

    I'm okay. Ish. Well, no, I'm not really okay, but I'm still alive. Here's my most recent post.

    Good luck, Ali. I hope you find the answers you're looking for. Be careful...

    ReplyDelete