Friday, December 3, 2010

call

Jill called me.

Jill called me and left me a voicemail on my cell phone.

Jill called me and left me a voicemail on my cell phone and I ignored the phone when I heard it ringing in the other room because I thought it was someone I didn't want to talk to.

The message was really short. It was just her sobbing and what sounded like grinding her teeth, and then she said "she broke my fingers" and there was loud static and feedback, and then the line went dead.

I told the police and they have my phone right now. They can't trace the call.

I can't even think right now. Kevin's over but he'll have to leave soon because Sarah wants him home, and Jess is going to spend the night over here, but as much as I love them both they are absolutely not helping. How can they help? How can any of us do anything?

I don't even know if she went south or north when she left. I don't even know if she's really being hurt or just imagining it.

I wish...it doesn't matter. I've written it a thousand times and it never comes true.

If anyone's still reading this, which I don't think anyone is...please, please pray for Jill. Or, if you don't pray, think positive thoughts or send energy or do whatever, just...she needs something. Whatever you can give. Because I'm not able to give enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment