Tuesday, April 19, 2011

She's gone

Officer Clinton called again. Somehow, and the police can't figure it out, Harriet has gotten out of jail. She's escaped. She's free. She was in an empty cell with no way out and she just vanished.

When he told me I dropped the phone and my mom grabbed it and started screaming at him, asking why the police weren't doing their job, how could they let this happen, and I sat down on the couch and asked her to stop, it wasn't his fault, like a little mouse or something. I don't even think she heard me. But she did stop eventually and said "yes" a few times and hung up the phone and hugged me for a long time. She said that the cops would be watching this house and they were on their way now. I said, "And Andrew" because I thought what if she knows about him, and Mom said "We'll tell the hospital staff, okay?" and she called and we did.

There's at least 2 plain-clothes police officers outside my house right now. I'm being watched again but this time it's for my safety. But I'm scared for them. Because her master got her out of jail and what if it comes with her to Flagstaff? I can't have more of my family hurt, I can't have innocent policemen hurt...god dammit I'm just so scared. I thought this was over. I was so stupid but I did think it was over...

No comments:

Post a Comment