Sunday, February 20, 2011

Pictures

Kevin came over yesterday and we made dinner together. He didn't apologize for not talking to me. Neither of us brought it up. I kind of hate myself for letting this go so easily, but...anyway, it was nice to have a night where I didn't worry about anything, normal or paranormal. My headache even went away for a few hours. It was nice. We made pasta. Well, Kevin made pasta, because I can probably find a way to burn salad. I'm a pretty terrible cook.

On a more relevant note, I got the pictures. And they're basically exactly what I thought they'd be. I'll post scans later, all the electronics in my house have been on the fritz...I can't tell wether it's due to the monster or the fact that it's been raining for the past two days. Which, according to some sites/blogs/etc. is also connected to the monster...I don't know. I still haven't seen it, thank God.

Back to the pictures...yeah. It's definately the monster, and I definately drew them. I hate looking at them.

I'm still going to try and remember. I'm going to do it on the next sunny day. When it's nice out, not rainy and creepy, in the middle of the afternoon. Away from any windows, while clutching my baseball bat. Probably in my closet, actually.

I'm also probably going to live-blog it. Just edit the post every few minutes, as much as I can...I guess that's the closest I can get to not doing it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment